Terms of service
The supply and sale of Goods and services by Marvin’s Magic Ltd are subject to the following standard terms and conditions:
- In these terms and conditions “The Company” means Marvin’s Magic Ltd, “Goods” means the Goods covered by our invoice and “The Customer” means the person(s) or establishment shown on the invoice as being liable to pay for the Goods.
- Except where specifically stated, VAT will be charged on all goods supplied at the prevailing rate for the UK. VAT will not apply to Customers outside the European Community. For VAT registered Customers who are outside the UK but within the European Community, VAT will not be charged for those Customers who supply The Company with their VAT Registration Number.
- Orders from Customers who do not have an agreed credit account will only be accepted against prior payment in full. Where a credit account exists, all Goods are supplied subject to the credit terms granted by The Company, shown on the face of the invoice. Payment may not be withheld or delayed by The Customer for unauthorised returns or otherwise without the prior written agreement of The Company.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue amounts accruing on a daily basis from the date the payment is due until the date on which payment is received as cleared funds. The rate of interest charged will be equal to 4% above the prevailing Santander Bank base rate.
- Ownership of the Goods will remain with The Company until payment has been received in full, for all debts owing by The Customer to The Company, in cash or cleared funds.
- The Customer will ensure that the Goods are securely stored, protected from damage and insured. Until such time as payment is made, The Customer will hold all Goods supplied as agent for The Company.
- Where the Customer sells any of the Goods prior to acquiring the ownership of them, all monies received from such sale will be held by The Customer as trustee for The Company until all sums due to The Company have been paid in full.
- Where payment for the Goods remains outstanding beyond the due date, The Company shall have the right to enter upon any premises of The Customer where the Goods may be found, for the purpose of recovering possession of the Goods. The Customer agrees to pay The Company all costs of repossession.
- The Customer must notify The Company, in writing, within 5 working days of receipt of Goods if it intends to return Goods which have been wrongly supplied or delivered in a faulty condition.
- The Company will provide The Customer with a Returns Authorisation number, which must be quoted by The Customer on its Returns documentation. Credits will not be issued for unauthorised returns.
- Upon receiving the returned goods, The Company will check the items returned against the Returns Authorisation detail and will issue a Credit Note for all faulty goods and all items wrongly delivered which have been returned in their original, unpacked condition. We reserve the right not to issue a credit for items which have been used or damaged by The Customer.
- The Company does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Where The Customer has had any Goods returned from its customers for reasons of faulty condition, The Customer must notify The Company, in writing, within 5 working days of the Goods being returned. The Company will respond to The Customer within 5 working days with instructions as to whether the Goods are to be returned or disposed of.
- Return Carriage costs for trade or internet orders for any reason, other than a faulty item or an error on our part, are to be borne by the customer.
- The Company will use its best endeavours to supply Goods on the requested date. However, The Company shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever suffered or caused through late delivery or non-delivery.
- All Trade orders with a value in excess of £350.00 for supply to Customers in the UK will be supplied carriage-paid to the delivery address shown on the face of the invoice. UK Mainland orders below this value will attract a carriage charge. Risk of loss and/or damage (but not title) to Goods supplied by The Company will pass to The Customer upon receipt of delivery.
- Unless specifically stated within The Customer’s individual terms, all orders for delivery outside the UK are supplied on an ex-works basis. The Customer will be responsible for the collection of Goods from The Company’s or its agent’s warehouse and, as such, risk of loss and/or damage (but not title) to Goods supplied by The Company will pass to The Customer upon collection of delivery from the warehouse.
- The Customer must make notification of short or over deliveries to The Company, in writing, within 5 working days of receipt of Goods. The Company will not issue credits for any claims of short deliveries or accept returns of over deliveries which are notified to The Company outside this period.