Summer Competition 2018
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Marvin’s Magic Ltd. whose registered office is at 3 London Road, Markyate, Hertfordshire AL3 8JL
2. The competition is open to anyone except employees of Marvin’s Magic Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
6. We will be running this across the following social media channels, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as well as the Marvin’s Magic website.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be 31st August 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Sign up to our email newsletter at https://mailchi.mp/marvinsmagic/competition
Download the Marvin’s Magic App
Print out the Mini Marvin marker image
Use the 3D Mini Marvin Illusion in the app and take a screen capture of mini marvin and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st August 2018.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is a selection of Marvin’s Magic products as displayed in the promotional competition video. The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
14. A winner will be chosen at random from all entries received by the Promoter.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner and make arrangements to deliver the prize.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.