All Marvin's Magic products comply with the required European safety standards.
If you have any queries about product safety or if you have a quality issue with any of our products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can be assured of a prompt response
The supply and sale of Goods and services by Marvin's Magic Ltd are subject to the following standard terms and conditions:
- In these terms and conditions "The Company" means Marvin's Magic Ltd, "Goods" means the Goods covered by our invoice and "The Customer" means the person(s) or establishment
shown on the invoice as being liable to pay for the Goods.
- Except where specifically stated, VAT will be charged on all goods supplied at the prevailing rate for the UK. VAT will not apply to Customers outside the European
Community. For VAT registered Customers who are outside the UK but within the European Community, VAT will not be charged for those Customers who supply The Company with their
VAT Registration Number.
- Orders from Customers who do not have an agreed credit account will only be accepted against prior payment in full. Where a credit account exists, all Goods are supplied
subject to the credit terms granted by The Company, shown on the face of the invoice. Payment may not be withheld or delayed by The Customer for unauthorised returns or
otherwise without the prior written agreement of The Company.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue amounts accruing on a daily basis from the date the payment is due until the date on which payment is received
as cleared funds. The rate of interest charged will be equal to 4% above the prevailing Barclays Bank PLC base rate.
- Payment may be made by cheque to Marvin's Magic Ltd or by BACS to Barclays Bank PLC, Whetstone Branch, Sort Code 20-95-61, Account Number 40254045. Credit card payments are
- Ownership of the Goods will remain with The Company until payment has been received in full, for all debts owing by The Customer to The Company, in cash or cleared funds.
- The Customer will ensure that the Goods are securely stored, protected from damage and insured. Until such time as payment is made, The Customer will hold all Goods supplied
as agent for The Company.
- Where the Customer sells any of the Goods prior to acquiring the ownership of them, all monies received from such sale will be held by The Customer as trustee for The
Company until all sums due to The Company have been paid in full.
- Where payment for the Goods remains outstanding beyond the due date, The Company shall have the right to enter upon any premises of The Customer where the Goods may be
found, for the purpose of recovering possession of the Goods. The Customer agrees to pay The Company all costs of repossession.
- The Customer must notify The Company, in writing, within 5 working days of receipt of Goods if it intends to return Goods which have been wrongly supplied or delivered in a
- The Company will provide The Customer with a Returns Authorisation number, which must be quoted by The Customer on its Returns documentation. Credits will not be issued for
- Upon receiving the returned goods, The Company will check the items returned against the Returns Authorisation detail and will issue a Credit Note for all faulty goods and
all items wrongly delivered which have been returned in their original, unpacked condition. We reserve the right not to issue a credit for items which have been used or damaged
by The Customer.
- The Company does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Where The Customer has had any Goods returned from its customers for reasons of faulty condition, The Customer must notify The Company, in writing, within 5 working days of
the Goods being returned. The Company will respond to The Customer within 5 working days with instructions as to whether the Goods are to be returned or disposed of.
- The Company will use its best endeavours to supply Goods on the requested date. However, The Company shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever suffered or caused through
late delivery or non-delivery.
- All Trade orders with a value in excess of £350.00 for supply to Customers in the UK will be supplied carriage-paid to the delivery address shown on the face of the
invoice. UK Mainland orders below this value will attract a carriage charge. Risk of loss and/or damage (but not title) to Goods supplied by The Company will pass to The
Customer upon receipt of delivery.
- Unless specifically stated within The Customer's individual terms, all orders for delivery outside the UK are supplied on an ex-works basis. The Customer will be responsible
for the collection of Goods from The Company's or its agent's warehouse and, as such, risk of loss and/or damage (but not title) to Goods supplied by The Company will pass to
The Customer upon collection of delivery from the warehouse.
- The Customer must make notification of short or over deliveries to The Company, in writing, within 5 working days of receipt of Goods. The Company will not issue credits for
any claims of short deliveries or accept returns of over deliveries which are notified to The Company outside this period.
Marvin's Magic will treat your personal information as confidential (except as below) and this will be kept on our secure server. Your information will only ever be used lawfully
and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Where required credit checks will be made against companies who apply for a credit account. The information provided will also
be held on our secure server.
When you use and purchase via this website we collect information about you to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service.
The information we collect will include your name, company name, e-mail address, invoice address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other
payment information and a password. We may also collect information about which pages of our website were viewed during your visit and any search terms that you entered on our
website. We may collect some of this information even if you do not register with us or purchase from us.
We will send you information regarding the progress of your order by email. You may also receive promotional emails from us unless you have told us that you do not want us to
contact you in this way. Your email address will not be passed to other trusted third parties unless you agree.
We may make our mailing list available to other trusted third parties. If you would prefer us to not pass on your information, please select this option when sending personal
information to us.
The information we hold will be accurate, relevant and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you at any time by emailing or phoning us. If you do find any
inaccuracies we will correct them straight away.
All personal information which we hold is in accordance with English law.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal
information and /or user information, we are entitled do so.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, please email us at email@example.com
We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may
suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
At Marvin's Magic we welcome enquiries from distributors and we are ambitious to promote and sell our home brands through out the world.
If you are a distributor based outside of the UK and Ireland and are interested promoting and selling our items in your territory then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a retailer based outside of the UK and Ireland and are interested in buying products from a local distributor, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.