The supply and sale of Goods and services by Marvin's Magic Ltd are subject to the following standard terms and conditions:
- In these terms and conditions "The Company" means Marvin's Magic Ltd, "Goods" means the Goods covered by our invoice and "The Customer" means the person(s) or establishment
shown on the invoice as being liable to pay for the Goods.
- Except where specifically stated, VAT will be charged on all goods supplied at the prevailing rate for the UK. VAT will not apply to Customers outside the European
Community. For VAT registered Customers who are outside the UK but within the European Community, VAT will not be charged for those Customers who supply The Company with their
VAT Registration Number.
- Orders from Customers who do not have an agreed credit account will only be accepted against prior payment in full. Where a credit account exists, all Goods are supplied
subject to the credit terms granted by The Company, shown on the face of the invoice. Payment may not be withheld or delayed by The Customer for unauthorised returns or
otherwise without the prior written agreement of The Company.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue amounts accruing on a daily basis from the date the payment is due until the date on which payment is received
as cleared funds. The rate of interest charged will be equal to 4% above the prevailing Barclays Bank PLC base rate.
- Payment may be made by cheque to Marvin's Magic Ltd or by BACS to Barclays Bank PLC, Whetstone Branch, Sort Code 20-95-61, Account Number 40254045. Credit card payments are
- The Customer must notify The Company, in writing, within 5 working days of receipt of Goods if it intends to return Goods which have been wrongly supplied or delivered in a
- The Company will provide The Customer with a Returns Authorisation number, which must be quoted by The Customer on its Returns documentation. Credits will not be issued for
- Upon receiving the returned goods, The Company will check the items returned against the Returns Authorisation detail and will issue a Credit Note for all faulty goods and
all items wrongly delivered which have been returned in their original, unpacked condition. We reserve the right not to issue a credit for items which have been used or damaged
by The Customer.
- The Company does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Where The Customer has had any Goods returned from its customers for reasons of faulty condition, The Customer must notify The Company, in writing, within 5 working days of
the Goods being returned. The Company will respond to The Customer within 5 working days with instructions as to whether the Goods are to be returned or disposed of.
- The Company will use its best endeavours to supply Goods on the requested date. However, The Company shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever suffered or caused through
late delivery or non-delivery.
- All Trade orders with a value in excess of £350.00 for supply to Customers in the UK will be supplied carriage-paid to the delivery address shown on the face of the
invoice. UK Mainland orders below this value will attract a carriage charge. Risk of loss and/or damage (but not title) to Goods supplied by The Company will pass to The
Customer upon receipt of delivery.
- Unless specifically stated within The Customer's individual terms, all orders for delivery outside the UK are supplied on an ex-works basis. The Customer will be responsible
for the collection of Goods from The Company's or its agent's warehouse and, as such, risk of loss and/or damage (but not title) to Goods supplied by The Company will pass to
The Customer upon collection of delivery from the warehouse.
- The Customer must make notification of short or over deliveries to The Company, in writing, within 5 working days of receipt of Goods. The Company will not issue credits for
any claims of short deliveries or accept returns of over deliveries which are notified to The Company outside this period.
We are currently able to deliver within the UK MAINLAND only. Our standard rate is £4.99 per order, regardless of how many items you purchase.
If an item is in stock we aim to deliver within 3-5 working days however this may take slightly longer during busier periods. Delivery is by Royal Mail First Class or Courier. A
signature may be required.
The company will do its best endeavours to supply goods within the specified delivery time. however, The Company shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever suffered of caused
through late delivery or non delivery.
Risk of loss and/or damage (but not title) to Goods supplied by The Company will pass to The Customer upon receipt of delivery.
The customer must make notification of short or over deliveries to The Company, in writing, within 5 working days of receipt of goods. The Company will not issue credits for any
claims of short deliveries which are notified to The Company outside this period.
Your right to cancel:
At Marvins Magic we want to look after each of our customers. Occasionally we know that you may want to return items.
You have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 7 working days from the day on which the item is delivered.
To cancel this contract, please pack the relevant item securely, and send it to us with the delivery slip so that we receive it within 7 working days of the date that the item was
delivered to you.
We recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in
error or the item is faulty.
As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of this order, we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item.
In relation to the website: www.marvinsmagic.com ("the Site").
Owner: Marvin's Magic Ltd, whose principal place of business is at: 3 London Road, Markyate, Herts, AL3 8JL ("we/us").
Customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Site is a UK-based wbsite and takes reasonable care to comply with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 relating to the personal information you supply on the
Site. The Site uses a security system that protects your information from unauthorised use. However, as no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure,
we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Save as provided below, we will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the Site ("Information") without your consent or
unless required or permitted to do so by law. The Information we gather may include name, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date, email address, telephone
number, and any personal preferences. If you subscribe to our mailing lists for we may ask you to answer various general questions about yourself. You will be asked to specify the
areas in which you are interested so that we can tailor the information which we send to you to cover the topics and merchandise which we believe you might be interested in.
We would like you to keep the Information about you up-to-date. You may change any of the basic information we keep about you at any time by sending us an email to the above email
to recognise repeat users and allow us to observe behaviour and compile aggregate data in order to improve the Site for you. For example, cookies will tell us whether you viewed the
Site with sound or with text on your last visit. Cookies also allow us to count the number of unique and return visitors to our Site.
accept liability for any malfunctioning of your PC or its installed web browser as a result of your seeking to follow these instructions.
We may monitor customer traffic patterns, Site usage and related Site information in order to optimise your use of the Site and we may give aggregated statistics to a reputable
third-party, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you.
We may also use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services or information that might
be of particular interest to you. By submitting your Information and ticking the requisite boxes on any order form or when subscribing to the services available on our Site, you
consent to such use. If at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletter or any other information you may have requested from us or any other company, please email or write to
Customer Services at the address given for us above or click the Unsubscribe link (if available) at the bottom of any document you receive from us.
Surveys and User Groups
We always aim to improve the services we offer. As a result we occasionally canvass our customers using surveys. Participation in surveys is voluntary, and you are under no
obligation to reply to any survey you might receive from us. Should you choose to do so, we will treat the information you provide with the same high standard of care as all other
Your participation on our Site may mean that we occasionally contact you with the opportunity to enter competitions. Entry to competitions is voluntary, and you are under no
obligation to take up an invitation from us to enter. Should you choose to enter a competition, we will treat the information you provide with the same high standard of care as all
other customer information, and use the information provided strictly within the entry terms of the competition and this Privacy Statement.